E-Discovery and Risk Management
CAAS offers a wide variety of e-discovery consulting services.
We work with clients in the following areas:
- Knowledge and risk management
- Litigation readiness programs
- Document retention and destruction policies
- Cross-matter management
- Purchasing and on-boarding of discovery tools and technology
- Analysis and identification of key information to support litigation,
investigations or internal audits
- Discovery plans, meet and confers and Rule 16 conferences
- Declarations to support claims of burden
- Proprietary privilege and issue filters
- Navigating international data protection and data privacy issues
We assist our clients with the entire spectrum of e-discovery services from identification of data through production, including managed document review options. We will provide expert testimony to support our clients and our work.